An Online Platform for Future Success:
CAN Recover is happy to announce the launch of its NEW and IMPROVED website–an online platform for future success. This project was critical for providing a professional online platform as CAN Recover now focuses its efforts on network expansion. But, we could not have gotten to this point without the support of our donors. We said your donation was going directly toward launching our new website, helping us achieve our mission to support student-athletes suffering post concussion syndrome.
Here are some key points on how we delivered:
- From 6 to 14 page site
- Optimized “Viewer Options” to truly deliver the best website designs for concussion patients who have difficulty with screens
- Published content to effectively support student-athletes undergoing a prolonged concussion recovery from the perspective of their peers who have experienced it first hand
- And (BONUS), took the same approach to support and educate the parents of those student-athletes
- Enhanced two-way communication for community engagement
- Mobile device compatibility
CAN Recover can only achieve its mission if student-athletes and the community around them know about this site. Share www.CANrecover.org with friends, family, teams, schools, and doctors! And join us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with our 2015 initiatives.