LED Therapy Clinical Study:
Suffering from concussion symptoms?
The Division of Sports Medicine at Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH) is investigating a possible treatment option for concussions. The treatment involves placing light emitting diodes (LED) on important structures on the head.
If you are 11 years old or older, have been diagnosed with a concussion, and have had symptoms for 4 weeks or more, you may be eligible to participate in this research study.
- Undergo light therapy or placebo therapy (no direct therapeutic effect).
- Rate their symptoms.
- Undergo a series of tests to assess neurocognitive function.
- This is a 6 week study (3 visits/week for 6 weeks).
- Study visits may be completed at BCH’s locations in Boston or Waltham.
- Participants will receive $100 for study completion.
Click here http://www.themichelicenter.com/resources/led-therapy-concussion-study/ to learn more.